Jump to navigation Jump to search
Little Princess may refer to:
- A Little Princess, a 1905 children's novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- A Little Princess (Lippa musical), a 2004 musical adaptation by Andrew Lippa
- The Little Princess (1917 film), starring Mary Pickford
- The Little Princess (1939 film), starring Shirley Temple
- A Little Princess (1973 miniseries), starring Deborah Makepeace
- A Little Princess (1986 miniseries), starring Amelia Shankley and Maureen Lipman
- A Little Princess (1995 film), starring Liesel Matthews and Eleanor Bron
- Sarah... Ang Munting Prinsesa is a 1995 Filipino film adaptation starring Camille Prats, Angelica Panganiban and Jean Garcia.
- Shōkōjo Seira 2009 Japanese adaptation
- Little Princess (automobile), a cyclecar built by the Princess Cyclecar Company
- Little Princesses, a UK charity
- Little Princess (TV series), a children's animated television series
- Little Princess (album), a 2009 album by Tim Sparks
- "The Little Princess", a religious tract published by Chick Publications
- The Little Princesses, a non-fiction book by Marion Crawford about her time as governess for Princess Elizabeth
- Little Princess: Maru Oukoku no Ningyou Hime 2, a 1999 RPG from the Marl Kingdom series
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Princess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.