Live and Let Live
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Live and let live may refer to:
- An idiom expressing the ideal of allowing each other to live their lives as each sees fit.
- "Live and Let Live" is the official motto of Liberland
- Live and let live (World War I), a system of conflict avoidance used in trench warfare in World War I.
Film and television
- Live and Let Live (film), a documentary film about veganism
- Live and Let Live (1837), a didactic novel by Catharine Maria Sedgwick, which portrayed the American servant as socially mobile rather than the member of a permanent lower class.
- "Live and Let Live", a song by Cole Porter
- "Live and Let Live", a song by Love from their 1967 album Forever Changes
- Live and Let Live!, a 1988 album by Bobby King and Terry Evans
- "Live and Let Live", a song by Souls of Mischief from their 1993 album 93 'til Infinity
- Live and Let Live, the third studio album by South Korean singer Shin Hyesung
- Live and Let Live (Twelfth Night album)
- Live and Let Live (10cc album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Live and Let Live.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.