Live at Carnegie Hall (Al Hirt album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Live at Carnegie Hall|
|Live album by Al Hirt|
|Al Hirt chronology|
- "Bye Bye Blues" (Fred Hamm, Dave Bennett, Bert Lown)
- "Gypsy in My Soul" (Clay Boland, Moe Jaffe)
- "Opening Speech"
- "Walk Right In" (Gus Cannon, Hosea Woods)
- "Limelight" (Gerald Wilson)
- "Down by the Riverside"
- "Love for Sale" (Cole Porter)
- "Up Above My Head (I Hear Music in the Air)" (Sister Rosetta Tharpe)
- "When I'm Feelin' Kinda Blue" (Villa Senor)
- "Going To Chicago Blues" (Count Basie, James Rushing)
- "Carnival of Venice"
- "Tennessee Waltz" (Redd Stewart, Pee Wee King)
- "Kansas City" (Richard Rogers, Oscar Hammerstein II)
- "Java" (Allen Toussaint, Alvin Tyler, Freddy Friday)
|Billboard Top LPs||47|
|This 1960s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|