Live at the Village Vanguard (Michel Petrucciani album)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Live At The Village Vanguard|
|Live album by Michel Petrucciani|
|Recorded||16 March 1984|
|Producer||Gabreal Franklin / Michel Petrucciani|
The album was recorded live at the Village Vanguard club in Greenwich Village, New York City using the Fedco Audio Labs remote truck. The engineers were Tom Arrison and Gabreal Franklin, editing and assembly by Phil Edwards, Gabreal Franklin and Michel Petrucciani. Digital remastering for the Blue Note CD reissue (catalogue number 7243 5 40382 2 8) was by Kurt Lundvall, with the reissue produced by Michael Cuscuna and Eli Wolf.
The original album was produced by Gabreal Franklin, as part of a project in conjunction with George Wein, of "Newport Jazz Festival" fame.
- "Nardis" (Miles Davis) – 11:12
- "Oleo" (Sonny Rollins)– 6:44
- "Le Bricoleur De Big Sur" (Michel Petrucciani) – 3:22
- "To Erlinda" (Michel Petrucciani) – 11:25
- "Say It Again And Again" (Michel Petrucciani) - 9:51
- "Trouble" (O. Dalffon) - 9:31
- "Three Forgotten Magic Words" (Michel Petrucciani) - 8:56
- "'Round Midnight" (Monk / Williams / Hanighen) - 8.48