Jump to navigation Jump to search
Liwa may refer to:
- Liwa (sub-prefecture) in Mamdi Department
- United Arab Emirates
- Liwa Oasis, Abu Dhabi
- Liwa (Arabic), meaning district, banner, or a military rank
- Liwa (music), traditional dance in UAE
- Liwa Chemicals, chemicals company in UAE
- Long Island Wrestling Association, LIWA
- Sanjak, an administrative division of the Ottoman Empire also called a Liwa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.