Llanarth, New South Wales
Bathurst, New South Wales
Llanarth (heritage house)
|Population||2,198 (2016 census)|
|Location||4 km (2 mi) NW of Bathurst|
Llanarth is a locality in the Bathurst Region of New South Wales, Australia, approximately 3km from Bathurst. It was named after the historic Llanarth property, established in 1858 by the Smith family after their previous home of Llanarth in Cornwall. It had a population of 2,198 people as of the 2016 census.
Llanarth has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Llanarth, New South Wales.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Llanarth (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 7 June 2018.
- "Extract". Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 7 June 2018.
- "New communities need more than homes". Western Advocate. 8 January 2018.
- "Rising prices reveal Bathurst's home truths". Western Advocate. 22 July 2017.
- "Llanarth". New South Wales State Heritage Register. Office of Environment and Heritage. H00296. Retrieved 18 May 2018.