Lloyd Wood (director)
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lloyd Morgan Wood
|Alma mater||University of Cambridge|
Lloyd Wood is a British theatre and opera director working in the UK and internationally.
After studying at Cambridge University and at University College London, Wood worked as an assistant director at the Royal Court Theatre and the Gate Theatre alongside Ian Rickson, Marianne Elliott (Director), Ramin Gray and Alan Rickman. Subsequently he became Associate Director at the Theatre Royal Haymarket and the Gate Theatre.
He is nominated as Best Newcomer in the International Opera Awards 2017.
Companies worked with
- Glyndebourne Festival Opera
- Mariinsky Theatre
- English Touring Opera
- Jamie Hendry Productions
- Sonia Friedman Productions
- Theatre Royal Haymarket
- Royal Court Theatre
- Houston Symphony
- Canadian Opera Company
- Chichester Festival Theatre
- Edinburgh International Festival
- The Royal Opera, Covent Garden
- Lyric Opera of Chicago
- Gate Theatre
- "Don Giovanni - English Touring Opera". englishtouringopera.org.uk. Retrieved 27 March 2016.
- Ashley, Tim (13 March 2016). "Don Giovanni review – Mozart's dark vision delivers subterranean thrills". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 27 March 2016.
- "The ETO reimagines Don Giovanni as a sadistic 19th century plutocrat - review". The Telegraph. Retrieved 27 March 2016.
- "Don Giovanni (Hackney Empire and tour)". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 27 March 2016.
- http://feastcreative.com, Feast Creative |. "Lloyd Wood | Performers & Creatives | Impossible - The UK's Hit Magic Spectacular". impossiblelive.com. Retrieved 27 March 2016.