Lo que tú Quieras Oír
Lo que tú quieras oír (Whatever You Want To Hear) is a Spanish language short drama by Guillermo Zapata added to YouTube on March 26, 2006. The video is notable for being the most-watched non-English video on YouTube, the third most-viewed video excluding music videos, and the twelfth most viewed of all time, with over 100 million viewings.
The film was released under a Creative Commons license, meaning that it is reusable and remixable by anyone, if the resulting creation is itself used according to certain criteria  As a Spanish video it has received considerably less media and viral attention than other popular English-language YouTube videos. A version with English subtitles has been released, but has proved much less popular.
The plot centers around "Sofia", who returns home to find a voicemail from her husband, "Miguel", announcing that he has left her. Sofia is initially depressed, but decides to remix the voice-mail so that it sounds like Miguel telling her that he loves her and that he is sorry for leaving her and asking for forgiveness. Sofia then tells the remixed-voicemail that she will not take Miguel back.
- Lo que tú Quieras Oír kaejane; Youtube; 26-03-06; Accessed 30-07-08
- Most Viewed (All Time) YouTube; 13 Feb 2010; Accessed 13 Feb 2010
- Correct as of Feb 13, 2010
- CC Licensed Film Achieves Massive Popularity on YouTube Creative Commons; 19-06-07; Accessed 30-07-08
- Going viral with YouTube Archived 2008-08-08 at the Wayback Machine Sotiropoulos, Jiannis; Pandemic Blog; 09-04-08; Accessed 30-07-08
- (English subtitles) Lo que tú quieras oír Orgullomoore; 03-12-07; Accessed 30-07-08
- Lo que tú quieras oír Synopsis yifan_tunan; IMDB; Accessed 30-07-08
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|