Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up loan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A loan is a financial instrument. Loan may also refer to:
- Analogous concepts
- Borrowing, various senses
- Loan (sports), a player being allowed to play for another club without signing a contract
- Interlibrary loan, a user of one library borrowing books, etc. that are owned by another library
- Unrelated concepts
- Nguyễn Ngọc Loan, Vietnamese general
- Trần Loan, Vietnamese-American actress
- Loan, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Loans, South Ayrshire, Scotland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.