Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up loan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A loan is a financial instrument. Loan may also refer to:
- Analogous concepts
- Borrowing, various senses
- Loan (sports), a player being allowed to play for another club without signing a contract
- Interlibrary loan, a user of one library borrowing books, etc. that are owned by another library
- Unrelated concepts
- Nguyễn Ngọc Loan, Vietnamese General.
- Loan, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Loans, South Ayrshire, Scotland
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.