|Full name||Logan Emory|
|Date of birth||January 10, 1988|
|Place of birth||Boise, Idaho, United States|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2009||Portland Timbers U23s||12||(1)|
|2010–2011||Puerto Rico Islanders||51||(0)|
|2013||San Antonio Scorpions||3||(0)|
|2014||LA Galaxy II||16||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 15, 2016|
Youth and amateur
Emory attended Centennial High School, was named the Idaho Men's Gatorade Player of the Year in 2005, played club soccer for the Boise Nationals, and was part of his region's Olympic Development Program, before going on to play college soccer at the University of Portland. With the Pilots he was named to the All-West Coast Conference Freshman Team in 2006, and was an All-WCC Honorable Mention as a junior and a senior in 2008 and 2009.
He made his professional debut on April 16, 2010, in a 2010 CFU Club Championship game against Haitian side Racing des Gonaïves, and made his league debut on April 21, 2010, in a game against NSC Minnesota Stars.
- Puerto Rico Islanders
- USSF Division 2 Pro League: 2010
- CFU Club Championship: 2010
- CFU Club Championship:2011
- North American Soccer League: Semi-finalists 2011
- Toronto FC
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on June 10, 2011. Retrieved April 24, 2010.
- http://www.uslsoccer.com/teams/2009/13598694.html#STATS Archived November 8, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- Jesse Zentz (March 26, 2010). "Centennial grad Emory signs professional soccer contract with Puerto Rico". idahostatesman.com. Retrieved April 2, 2010.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on August 11, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-21.