|Look up logos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Logos is an important term in philosophy, analytical psychology, rhetoric, and religion.
Logos may also be:
- Plural of logo
- Logos (Christianity), the Christ is the Logos
- Logos Bible Software, a software application
- Logos Radio, a Christian radio channel in Cyprus
- Logos: A Journal of Catholic Thought and Culture, an academic journal
- MV Logos II, a ship used in evangelical missions of Operation Mobilisation
- Logos School, a Christian school in Moscow, Idaho
- 58534 Logos, a Kuiper belt object
- A ship in the Matrix series
- A character in Final Fantasy X-2
- A language in Tabula Rasa
- An informative hallucinatory voice Terence McKenna believed was universal to visionary religious experience
- LOGOS cards an online collectible card game
- A comic book superbeing character in Marvel Comics' "ULTIMATES 2" title
- Logos Group, a European translation organization
- Logos Dictionary, an online dictionary provided by Logos Group
- Logos Foundation, an organisation for the promotion of new musics and audio
- Logos: A Journal of Modern Society and Culture, an academic journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Logos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.