From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loma (from Spanish loma -hill, -knoll, -hillock) may refer to:
- The Loma Mountains, a mountain range in Sierra Leone
- Loma, Colorado, USA
- Loma, Montana, USA
- Loma, Nebraska, USA
- Loma, North Dakota, USA
- Loma Hermosa, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Loma Prieta, a mountain in California, USA
- The 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake, named for the mountain above
- Loma Linda, California, USA
- Loma (microsporidian), a genus of microsporidians
- Loma Prieta, a screamo band from San Francisco, CA.
- LOMA: Life Office Management Association
- Loma Records, a subsidiary label of Warner Bros. Records active in the 1960s
- Loma Systems, A manufacturer of food inspection equipment.
- The MOBA genre is also known as LOMA, or Lord Management.
- Loma: Legend of martial arts; PC MMO game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.