|Mesa County and the state of Colorado|
|Elevation||4,508 ft (1,374 m)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||0174379|
Loma is an unincorporated community and a U.S. Post Office located northwest of Grand Junction in Mesa County, Colorado, United States. The Loma Post Office has the ZIP Code 81524. In July 2015, the CDOT installed a signal light-Loma's first-on intersection of US Highway 139 (13 Road) and Highway 6 & 50.
Loma is home to Loma Elementary School, whose mascot is the lion. The school colors are green and white.
- James Niehues - Panoramic illustrator famous for his ski area trail maps
- Outline of Colorado
- State of Colorado
- Old Spanish National Historic Trail
- Kokopelli Trail
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Post offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Dawson, John Frank. Place names in Colorado: why 700 communities were so named, 150 of Spanish or Indian origin. Denver, CO: The J. Frank Dawson Publishing Co. p. 33.
- Loma Elementary School