Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Isaac Lumbroso (1680-1752), rabbi and talmudiste ;
- Cesare Lombroso (1835–1909): An Italian criminologist.
- Jacob Lumbrozo, Portuguese traveller, first Jew to permanently settle in the New World, see List of people from Maryland.
- Lombroso, an Italian indie band, featuring Taketo Gohara
- Casal Lumbroso, administrative subdivision of Rome
- Mocatta, Lumbrozo de Mattos Mocatta and Lumbroso de Mattos Mocatta, a distinguished ancient Anglo-Jewish family
- Hachmei Provence
|surname Lombroso, Lumbroso, Lumbrozo. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|