From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up long or Appendix:Variations of "long" in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Long may refer to:
- Long, characteristic of something of great length
- Long, characteristic of something of great duration
- Longa (music), note value in early music mensural notation
- Yangtze River of China, known in Chinese as Changjiang (literally, "Long River")
- The River Long, or Longjiang (literally, "Dragon River"), one of several rivers in China
- Long, Somme, a commune in northern France
- Long, Washington, a community in the United States
- Long District, Phrae, Thailand
- Long District, Laos
- Longitude (Long.), a geographic coordinate
People and characters
- Long (surname), a common surname
- Long (Bloody Roar), a fictional character in the video-game series Bloody Roar
- Lóng, a Chinese dragon
- Long (finance), a position in finance, especially stock markets
- Long integer, a computer data type denoted by long in many programming languages
- Lòng, name for a laneway in Shanghai
- Long, a fielding term in cricket
- "Long", a word in Mandarin meaning "dragon", used to name dinosaurs in China
- Length (disambiguation)
- Long County (disambiguation)
- Long Island (disambiguation)
- Long Mountain (disambiguation)
- Long Lake (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Long"
- 龍 or 龙, the Chinese character for "dragon" transliterated as lóng in pinyin
- Longleng a district of Phom people in Nagaland, India.
- Short (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.