Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up long, Long, or Appendix:Variations of "long" in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Long may refer to:
- Long, Somme, a commune in northern France
- Long, Washington, a community in the United States
- Long District, Laos
- Long District, Phrae, Thailand
- Longitude (abbreviation: long.), a geographic coordinate
- The River Long, or Longjiang (literally, "Dragon River"), one of several rivers in China
- Yangtze River of China, known in Chinese as Changjiang (literally, "Long River")
- Long, characteristic of something of great duration
- Long, characteristic of something of great length
- Longa (music), note value in early music mensural notation
- Long, a fielding term in cricket
- Long, in tennis and similar games, beyond the service line during a serve and beyond the baseline during play
- Long (Bloody Roar), a fictional character in the video-game series Bloody Roar
- Long (finance), a position in finance, especially stock markets
- Lòng, name for a laneway in Shanghai
- Lóng, pinyin transliteration of 龍 or 龙, the Chinese characters for "Chinese dragon"
- Long integer, a computer data type denoted by long in many programming languages
- Length (disambiguation)
- Long County (disambiguation)
- Long Island (disambiguation)
- Long Lake (disambiguation)
- Long Mountain (disambiguation)
- Longleng a district of Phom people in Nagaland, India
- All pages beginning with "Long"
- Short (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.