Long walls were ancient Greek defensive structures between cities and ports, especially the Long Walls linking Athens to Piraeus and Phalerum.
Long Wall may also refer to:
- Anastasian Wall
- Long Wall (Thracian Chersonese)
- Long Wall of China, officially known as the Great Wall
- Long Wall of Vietnam
- Long Wall of Korea, built by Goryeo
- Longwall mining, an underground mining technique
- Andram, meaning 'long wall', a line of hills in J. R. R. Tolkien's stories of Middle-earth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long Wall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.