From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up longhorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Longhorn may refer to:
- English Longhorn, a traditional long-horned brown and white breed of cattle
- Texas Longhorn, a breed of cattle
- Highland cattle, a Scottish breed sometimes called Highland Longhorn
- Longhorn beetle, a family of beetles with very long antennae
In the US state of Texas
- Longhorn, Texas, a community
- Longhorn Dam, on the Colorado River in Austin
- Texas Longhorns, sports teams and organizations at the University of Texas at Austin
- Longhorn, the mascot (a Texas Longhorn bull) of J. Frank Dobie High School, Houston
- Longhorn, A candy of chocolate, pecans, and caramel made by Lammes Candy
- Longhorn Railway Company
- Weinheim Longhorns, an Weinheim, Germany team in American football
- Longhorn or Longhorn Server, the pre-release internal Microsoft codenames of the Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 operating systems; see List of Microsoft codenames
- Okapi Longhorn, a server application that allows you to execute Batch Configurations remotely on any set of input files.
- Longhorn (Transformers), one of several characters in the various "Transformers" fictional universes
- Longhorn cheddar, a type of colby cheese
- Longhorn Kenya Limited, A publishing company listed in Kenya.
- Longhorn Steakhouse, a chain of restaurants in the United States
- Jay's Longhorn Bar, a former music venue in Minneapolis commonly known as "The Longhorn"
- Longhorn, a fictional character on the animated television show Freakazoid!
- "Longhorn", a piece of music used as the entrance theme for John Bradshaw Layfield, composed by Jim Johnston
- Farman MF.7 Longhorn, a French biplane flown in World War I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longhorn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.