Longlands is an area of South East London within the London Boroughs of Bexley, Bromley and Greenwich.
Longlands or Longland may also refer to:
- Longlands, Cumbria, is a place in Cumbria, England
- Longlands, Bradford, a district in the city centre of Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Longlands, County Down, a townland in the parish of Comber. County Down, Northern Ireland
- Longlands Fell, a small fell in the northern part of the English Lake District
- Longlands School, former secondary school in Stourbridge, West Midlands, England
- Sir David Longland Correctional Centre, former name of Brisbane Correctional Centre, a prison facility in Wacol (near Brisbane), Queensland, Australia
- Longland River, a tributary of Hudson Bay, in Nunavik, Nord-du-Québec, Québec, Canada
- Longland (Holicong, Pennsylvania), a historic home located near Holicong, in Buckingham Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Bob Longland, former Queensland Electoral Commissioner, sent as part of delegation to monitor the Solomon Islands general election, 2006
- Jack Longland (1905–1993), English educator, mountain climber, and broadcaster
- John Longland (died 1547), English bishop of Lincoln from 1521 to 1547
- Frank Longland (1870–1934), architect in Brisbane, Queensland
- Harry Longland (1881–1911), English cricketer
- Long Land Pattern, a version of the Brown Bess, a British Army's Land Pattern Musket in service 1722–1838
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longlands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.