From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Looney (disambiguation))
|Look up looney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Looney or loonie may refer to:
- Looney (surname)
- An alternate spelling of "loony," a colloquialism for lunatic, a mentally ill person
- LoOney (born 1980), Serbian singer-songwriter, actor, director and comic artist
- Looney, nickname of William Hinde (1900–1981), British Army major general
- Looney, nickname of Rudy Williams (1909–1954), American jazz saxophonist
- The Looney: An Irish Fantasy, a 1987 comic novel by Spike Milligan
- "Looney," an early version of the poem "The Sea-Bell" by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Loonies (Loenatik - De moevie), a 2002 Dutch family film
- Loonie, common name for the Canadian one dollar coin, which bears an image of the loon
- Looney Labs, a small company known for the Fluxx line of card games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Looney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.