From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up looper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Looper can refer to:
- a (usually electronic) tool for looping, in music
- a person who uses such a tool, a "loopist"
- Looper (band), a Scottish indie-pop band
- Looper (film), a 2012 American science fiction film
- The Cabbage looper (Trichoplusia ni), a member of the moth family Noctuidae
- an inchworm
- a golf Caddy
- a person traveling the Great Loop
Looper is also a surname:
- Aaron Looper (born 1976), former baseball relief pitcher
- Braden Looper (born 1974), former baseball pitcher
- Byron Looper (born 1964), former politician and murderer
- Jan de Looper (1914–1987), Dutch field hockey player who competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics
- Marsha Looper (born c. 1959), Colorado legislator
- Willem De Looper (1932–2009), American abstract artist and chief curator at the Phillips Collection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Looper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.