Lordy Rodriguez (born 1976 in Quezon City, Philippines) is a contemporary artist who uses cartography and maps to reconfigure factual locations and create fictional assemblage pieces. Inspired by family road trips across the country, Rodriguez was influenced by the maps his family used to navigate the country.
- 2008 M.F.A., Stanford University, CA
- 1999 B.F.A., School of Visual Arts, New York, NY
- 1997 University of Houston, Houston, TX
Rodriguez's work is part of the Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco.
- Harmon, Katharine. The Map As Art: Contemporary Artists Explore Cartography (Princeton Architectural Press, New York), 2009.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-25. Retrieved 2010-11-11.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Lordy Rodriguez - Austin Museum of Art - 2009 exhibit
- Lordyrodriguez.com - lordyrodriguez.com