|Date of birth||12 February 1995|
|Place of birth||Bovezzo, Italy|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
(on loan from Internazionale)
|2014–2015||→ Prato (loan)||21||(0)|
|2015–2016||→ Savona (loan)||11||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Avellino (loan)||0||(0)|
|2017–||→ FeralpiSalò (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Lorenzo Tassi (born 12 February 1995) is an Italian footballer who currently plays for Italian club FeralpiSalò, on loan from Internazionale as a midfielder. He has been used as an attacking midfielder, as a second striker and as a deep-lying playmaker so far during his youth career.
Tassi made his Serie A debut at the age of 16 years and 99 days, making him the ninth-youngest player ever to debut in Serie A; he came on as a substitute for Brescia in a 2–2 draw at home against Fiorentina on 22 May 2011, and played the last 15 minutes of the match.
Already dubbed the "new Roberto Baggio" by the club's president at the time, Luigi Corioni, due to his playing role, style, and promising performances for Brescia at youth level, on the last day of the transfer market in the summer of 2011, Internazionale signed him on a co-ownership deal with Brescia for €2 million, meaning he would play for Inter's youth team during the 2011–12 season. Due to his young age, he played in Allievi Nazionali U-17 team in his first year with the club. He won the Torneo Città di Arco with the team.
On 20 June 2014 Inter bought the remaining 50% registration rights of Tassi from Brescia for another €250,000. On 24 July 2014 he was farmed to Lega Pro side Prato for the 2014–15 season.
In July 2016, Tassi was sent on loan from Inter to Serie B side Avellino. On 31 January 2017, Tassi returned to Inter, after spending the first half of the 2016–17 season on loan with Avellino; he was subsequently loaned out once again for the second half of the season to Lega Pro side FeralpiSalò.
Style of play
A talented midfielder, Tassi is a quick player with a good feet and slender build, who is good on the ball, and dangerous in attacking areas due to his ability provide assists for teammates or score decisive goals. Although he initially usually played as an attacking midfielder, he is a tactically versatile playmaker, who has also been used as a second striker, or even as central or defensive midfielder in recent seasons, in a deep-lying playmaking role. Widely regarded as one of the most exciting prospects in Italian football of his generation in his youth, his characteristics and playing role drew comparisons with Roberto Baggio, and also Andrea Pirlo.
- "Tassi, Lorenzo - FIGC" (in Italian). FIGC. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- "Milan Make €5 Million Bid For Brescia's "New Roberto Baggio" Teenager Lorenzo Tassi - Report". Goal.com. 15 June 2010. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- "L. Tassi". Soccerway. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- Fiorenzo Radogna (21 November 2016). "I più giovani a esordire in Serie A Pellegri come Amadei quando la carriera inizia a 15 anni" (in Italian). Il Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- Gian Paolo Laffranchi (15 July 2010). "Corioni lancia Tassi «È il nuovo Baggio»" [Corioni launches Tassi "He's the new Baggio"] (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- "MERCATO: LORENZO TASSI È DELL'INTER". inter.it (in Italian). FC Internazionale Milano SpA. 31 August 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- F.C. Internazionale Milano S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2012, PDF purchased from CCIAA (in Italian)
- Brescia Calcio S.p.A. bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2014, PDF purchased from CCIAA (in Italian)
- "Lorenzo Tassi all'Inter" (in Italian). Brescia Calcio SpA. 20 June 2014. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- "MERCATO, LE 31 SOLUZIONI DELLE COMPROPRIETÀ". inter.it (in Italian). FC Internazionale Milano SpA. 20 June 2014. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- "Ufficializzato il prestito di Lorenzo Tassi" (in Italian). AC Prato. 24 July 2014. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- Gianluca Losco (31 August 2015). "UFFICIALE: Savona, dall'Inter arrivano Steffè e Tassi" (in Italian). TuttoMercatoWeb.com. Retrieved 3 August 2016.
- Francesco Parrone (13 July 2016). "Pres Avellino: "Felice per l'arrivo di Tassi. Qui può valorizzarsi…"" (in Italian). F.C. Inter 1908. Retrieved 3 August 2016.
- "Calciomercato: Le Ultime Operazioni in Uscita". inter.it (in Italian). FC Internazionale Milano SpA. 31 January 2017. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- Christian Liotta (3 September 2011). "Lorenzo Tassi per l'Inter, un talento da maneggiare con prudenza" (in Italian). F.C. Inter News. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- "Presente da predestinato, futuro da campione: l'Inter punta forte su Lorenzo Tassi" (in Italian). Spazio Inter. 21 March 2013. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- Pasquale Guarro (20 April 2013). "ESCLUSIVA Tassi: "Infortunio e nuovo ruolo, vi dico tutto. E Kovacic…"" (in Italian). F.C. Inter 1908. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- "Il "nuovo Roberto Baggio" sbarca ad Avellino Colpo a sorpresa dell'Avellino: preso Lorenzo Tassi dall'Inter" (in Italian). Avellino Today. 11 July 2016. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- Daniele Mari (4 September 2011). "Sconcerti: "A me Tassi sembra un fuoriclasse, tra Baggio e Pirlo"" (in Italian). F.C. Inter 1908. Retrieved 13 February 2017.