1968 (age 49–50)|
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
|Notable works||Through the Storm|
Lorilee Craker (born 1968) is a writer in Michigan, United States. She grew up in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. She has three children. She advocates participation in community-supported agriculture and shopping at farmers' markets. She is an entertainment writer for MLive. Craker co-authored Lynne Spears' memoir Through the Storm. Craker and Spears appeared together at the 20th annual MOPS International convention in Grapevine, Texas in 2008. Craker co-authored My Journey to Heaven: What I Saw and How It Changed My Life with Marv Besteman, who died before the book was published. In a 2011 Time article, Zac Bissonnette writes that Craker "might be the most versatile journalist in America".
- Davis, Caris; Stephen M. Silverman (October 30, 2007). "Co-Author: Lynne Spears's Book to Shed New Light". People. Retrieved June 8, 2015.
- Gonzalez, John (October 26, 2012). "Britney Spears Lawsuit: Michigan Author of Lynne Spears Book Keeping Close Watch of Sam Lufti's Trial". MLive. Retrieved June 8, 2015.
- Byle 2006, p. 131.
- Fields 2008, p. n.p..
- Durisin, Megan (May 5, 2014). "13 Money Secrets From The Amish". Business Insider. Retrieved June 8, 2015.
- Bunde, Matt Vande (December 20, 2012). "On 'My Journey to Heaven,' Byron Center Man Saw Babies, Amazing Colors". MLive. Retrieved June 8, 2015.
- Craker, Lorilee (September 21, 2008). "On the Night Table". Winnipeg Free Press. p. D0.
- Dennis, Alicia (October 6, 2008). "Lynne Spears: 'Things Are Looking Up Again'". People. Retrieved June 8, 2015.
- Byle, Ann (November 1, 2012). "Heaven, Afterlife Now the Promised Land for Publishers". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved June 8, 2015.
- Bissonnette, Zac (June 21, 2011). "Can the Amish Teach You to Be Rich? A New Book Says Yes". Time. Retrieved June 8, 2015.
- Byle, Ann (2006). The Making of a Christian Bestseller: An Insiders Guide to Christian Publishing. CSS Publishing Company. ISBN 1932902570.
- Fields, Leslie Leyland (2008). Parenting Is Your Highest Calling: And Eight Other Myths That Trap Us in Worry and Guilt. Crown Publishing Group. ISBN 0307446093.