(Redirected from Louis mouchet)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Louis Mouchet presenting Rromani Soul, october 2009.
Louis Charles Mouchet
25 March 1957
|Occupation||Film director, producer, writer, editor, cameraman|
|Spouse(s)||Dorothy Cox (1986–present)|
He has directed mainly documentaries, along with shorts, music videos and corporate films for international companies and humanitarian organizations.
Louis Mouchet is the son of the poet Charles Mouchet
- François Simon the Presence (with Ana Simon, 1986). Portrait of Swiss actor François Simon, son of Michel Simon. With the participation of Jeanne Moreau, Daniel Schmid and Paco Ibáñez.
- Adolphe Appia the Visionary of Invisible (1989). Portrait of stage designer Adolphe Appia.
- The Jodorowsky Constellation, a portrait of cult film-maker and multitalented artist Alejandro Jodorowsky which ends up in a "self reflective exercise".
With the participation of Jean Giraud aka Moebius, Peter Gabriel, Fernando Arrabal and Marcel Marceau.
- The Secret of Secret (2000), film on traditional healers in the Alps.
- Blues Road Movie (2001), film retracing the epic of Blues from Mali to New Orleans, and from Mississippi to Chicago.
With Boubacar Traore, Corey Harris, Koko Taylor, Willie "Big Eyes" Smith, Super Chikan and Bobby Rush.
- Rromani Soul (2008). Following the "Queen of the Gypsies" Esma Redzepova, the film reveals for the first time ever that the true and unique origin of the rroma people is Kannauj in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Santa Shakti (2017). By drawing a parallel between the Indian Durga Puja festival and other forms of celebrating the Divine feminine, Santa Shakti reveals the Sacred Power beyond languages and religions.