Gender: Female, Male
|Look up Louise or Luise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Louise or Luise may refer to:
People with the given name Louise or Luise
- Louise (opera), an opera by Charpentier
- Louise (1939 film), a 1939 French film based on the opera
- Louise (2003 film), a 2003 Manitoba animated short film by Anita Lebeau
- "Louise", a song by Paul Revere & the Raiders from the album The Spirit of '67.
- "Louise" (Maurice Chevalier song), a song sung by Maurice Chevalier
- "Louise", a song by Paul Siebel on his debut album Woodsmoke and Oranges, also covered by Linda Ronstadt and others.
- "Louise" (The Human League song), a song by the band The Human League from their 1984 album Hysteria
- "Louise", a song by Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders
- Louise Redknapp (born 1974), singer professionally known simply as "Louise"
- Luise Gruber, Austrian blues singer, professionally known as Saint Lu
- Louise Glover (born 1983), English model and photographer
- "Louise", a song by Jett Rebel from "Venus & Mars"
- "Louise", a 2005 single by Bonnie Tyler
- Louise Brooks, a silent film star and author of "Lulu in Hollywood"
- Louise Mallard of The Story of an Hour by Kate Chopin
- Louise, Manitoba, a rural municipality in the province of Manitoba in Western Canada
- Louise, West Virginia
- Louise of Savoy (1476–1531), mother to Francis I of France
- Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (1776–1810), queen of Prussia
- Princess Louise of Prussia (1808–1870) was the third surviving daughter and ninth child of Frederick William III of Prussia and Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
- Princess Louise of Prussia (1838–1923), daughter of Wilhelm I of Germany
- Louise of Great Britain (1724–1751), youngest surviving daughter of George II of Great Britain and Caroline of Ansbach. Queen of Denmark and Norway from 1746 until her death, as the first wife of King Frederick V of Denmark.
- Louise of Hesse-Kassel (1817–1898), daughter of Prince William of Hesse and Charlotte of Denmark. A German princess by birth and in 1863 became the Queen to King Christian IX of Denmark.
- Louise of Mecklenburg-Güstrow (1667–1721) was Queen of Denmark and Norway as the first spouse of King Frederick IV of Denmark.
- Louise of Sweden (1851–1926) was Queen of Denmark as the spouse of King Frederick VIII of Denmark. She was the only daughter of King Charles XV of Sweden and Louise of the Netherlands.
- Louise of the Netherlands (1828–1871) was the Queen of Sweden and Norway as spouse of King Charles XV of Sweden and IV of Norway. Her father was Prince Frederick of the Netherlands, the second child of King William I of the Netherlands and Wilhelmina of Prussia. Her mother Louise was the eighth child of King Frederick William III of Prussia and Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
- Louise Mountbatten (1889-1965), Queen of Sweden as the second spouse of King Gustaf VI Adolf. Sister of Louis Mountbatten and Princess Alice of Greece and Denmark. Maternal aunt of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- Lady Louise Windsor (2003- ) is the elder child and only daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex. She is the youngest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Louise is currently eleventh in the line of succession to succeed her grandmother.
- USS Louise
- USS Louise No. 2 (SP-1230), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Louise, a steamship that operated on the Chesapeake Bay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Louise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.