3 December 1981|
|Occupation||Television presenter and fashion journalist|
Louise Roe (born 3 December 1981) is an English television presenter, model, and fashion journalist. She is notable for hosting BBC's The Clothes Show, E!'s Fashion Police, E!'s Perfect Catch, the MTV Europe Music Awards' Red Carpet Show, and The CW's TV show Plain Jane. She currently hosts STAR World's reality TV show Fit for Fashion.
After studying at Guildford High School, an independent girls' school in Surrey, she graduated from Durham University with a First Class Honors degree in English literature. Her first job was interning at Elle. In 2007, one of the editors asked her to be on BBC Breakfast. After the show, one of the producers asked her if she would like to be on another television show.
Louise Roe got married to her fiancé Mackenzie Hunkin on October 2016. The wedding was held at Eton College Chapel, England along with her family and friends. Her husband, Mackenzie Hunkin is a famous film Producer & Director.
Louise Roe gave birth to her first daughter, Honor Florence Crosby Hunkin, January 11 of 2018.
Louise Roe began her career as the news editor for Vogue.com, in London. She has since written for publications including Elle UK, In Style UK, People Stylewatch, CosmoGirl NL, Luxdeco Interiors magazine, and Martha Stewart Weddings.
In 2009, she hosted E! Sexiest Catch. After hosting The Clothes Show and hosting web segments for Vogue.com, she moved to Los Angeles, California. She appeared in the second season of the MTV show The City. She also hosted The CW TV show Plain Jane.
On 6 November 2011, she hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards Red Carpet Show in 2011 and later again in 2012 and 2013.
In 2015 Louise hosted Style by Jury for TLC as well as being the host of two seasons of Fit for Fashion, a reality TV show on for Fox Asia. Louise also released her first non-fiction book, Front Roe, in Spring 2015.
Louise still covers all red carpet coverage for NBC’s Access Hollywood.
Louise also runs are successful blog Front Roe, a celebration of her favorite fashion, beauty and lifestyle moments.
- Michael Aaron Gallagher (18 July 2010). StayFamous.Net Interview Archived 22 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved 18 July 2010.
- "Louise Roe". Fashion Capital. Retrieved 9 May 2010.
- "'Plain Jane' host boasts her Fave Five". WFNATV. 30 June 2010. Retrieved 9 May 2010.
- "Louise Roe Interview - Clothes Row London". FTape. Retrieved 9 May 2010.
- "The Insider:Louise Roe". Nylon Magazine. 8 March 2010. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- "My night at the Oscars almost sent me La La, says TV presenter Louise Roe". Daily Mail. London. 8 March 2010.
- "Brit Style Star Louise Roe to Front Us Makeover Show". Marie Claire (U.K.). 24 May 2010. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- "Addicted to Boob Jobs". BBC. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- "Meet Louise Roe, Olivia's Newest Challenge". Elle Magazine. 6 January 2010. Retrieved 9 May 2010.
- "Louise Roe Dishes On Her New CW Show - And What It's Like To Work With Olivia". Lucky Magazine. 24 August 2010. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- "Chatting with Plain Jane's Louise Roe". TV.com. 17 August 2010. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- "TV Fashion Expert Louise Roe to Offer Sneak Preview of Exclusive New HSN Collection During Her Coverage of Royal Wedding". PR Newswire. 28 April 2011. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- "Louise Roe Joining 'Fashion Star' As Judge, Replacing Elle Macpherson". 19 September 2012.