Louise Thompson (TV personality)
|Occupation||TV Personality, Actress|
Louise Thompson is a British reality television personality known primarily for appearing in the E4 reality series Made in Chelsea. In 2015, she appeared in the second series of The Jump where she finished fourth.
In September 2011, Louise joined the cast of semi-reality television programme Made in Chelsea for the second series following a brief appearance during the first. In December 2014, it was announced that she would be competing in the second series of The Jump where she reached the final finishing in fourth place.
In September 2018, Thompson apologised after the Advertising Standards Authority criticised her for failing to make it clear that an Instagram story she posted was an advert promoting a beauty brand.
|2011–||Made in Chelsea||Herself||Cast member|
|2015||The Jump||Series 2 - Fourth|
- Harris, Niomi (24 May 2016). "Made in Chelsea's Louise Thompson and Alik Alfus split in emotional scenes".
- "Is Louise leaving Made in Chelsea? She responds to the rumours".
- "The Jump 2015: Meet Louise Thompson".
- "The Jump 2015: who's who".
- McIntosh, Steven (2018-06-29). "Chelsea's Louise: I neglected my body". Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- Billen, Andrew (2018-07-05). "Louise Thompson: Made in Chelsea and what reality TV did to me". The Times. ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "Made in Chelsea star Louise Thompson 'drank to oblivion' to cope with her crippling anxiety". Independent.ie. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "Reality TV star warned over Instagram ad". BBC News. 2018-09-12. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
|This biographical article related to English television people is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|