From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up loup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loup (French for Wolf) may refer to:
- The Loup, a village in Northern Ireland
- Loup Canal, a canal in Nebraska
- Loup County, Nebraska
- Loup River, a tributary of the Platte River in Nebraska, USA
- Loup (river), a coastal river in southeastern France
- Loup Township (disambiguation), multiple locations
- Loup (name), French given name and surname
- Saint Loup, the name of some early French bishops
- European seabass; Loup is the French name for this fish
- The Loup language, an extinct Algonquian language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.