From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lourdes is a town in southern France. Lourdes may also refer to:
In cities and towns,
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes, often referred to simply as "Lourdes", a site of religious pilgrimage in the town of Lourdes in France, reputed to heal the sick
- Lourdes, São Paulo, Brazil
- Lourdes, Norte de Santander, Colombia
- Lourdes, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Lourdes, Paraguay
- Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes, Manitoba, Canada
- Nossa Senhora de Lourdes, Sergipe, Brazil
In other uses,
- Lourdes, the title of an 1894 novel by the French writer Émile Zola
- Lourdes, the title of a 1914 book by Robert Hugh Benson
- Lourdes (film), a 2009 film
- Lourdes SIGINT Station, Cuba
- Lourdes Stadium, a stadium in Drogheda, Republic of Ireland
- Lourdes Hernández, mostly only Lourdes, a Spanish singer-songwriter
- Lourdes (C++ library), a portable C++ library
- Rochester Lourdes High School, in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Lourdes High School in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lourdes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.