Love Thy Neighbor
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Love Thy Neighbour is a 1970s British situation comedy.
Love Thy Neighbor or Love Thy Neighbour may also refer to:
- the Biblical phrase from the Book of Leviticus and the New Testament about the Ethic of reciprocity
- Love Thy Neighbor (book), the book by Peter Maass
- Love Thy Neighbor: The Tory Diary of Prudence Emerson, a novel in the Dear America series
- Love Thy Neighbor (1940 film), a 1940 American film
- Love Thy Neighbor (1984 film), a 1984 American television-film
- Love Thy Neighbor (2003 film), a direct-to-video animated film directed by Tony Bancroft
- Love Thy Neighbor (2005 film), with Scott Wolf
- Love Thy Neighbor (2006 film), a 2016 Canadian television-film
- Love Thy Neighbor (TV series), a 2013 American comedy television series on OWN
- Love Thy Neighbour (1967 film), a 1967 Danish-German comedy film
- Love Thy Neighbor, a 1973 TV series starring Joyce Bulifant and Ron Masak
- Love Thy Neighbour (1973 film), a 1973 British comedy film
- Love Thy Neighbour (TV series), a 2011 MediaCorp Channel 8 Singaporean Mandarin drama.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love Thy Neighbor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.