Love Thy Neighbor
Love Thy Neighbor or Love Thy Neighbour refers to the Biblical phrase "thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" from the Book of Leviticus and the New Testament about the ethic of reciprocity known as the Golden Rule.
Love Thy Neighbor or Love Thy Neighbour may also refer to:
- Love Thy Neighbor (1940 film), a 1940 American film
- Love Thy Neighbor (1984 film), a 1984 American television-film
- Love Thy Neighbor (2003 film), a direct-to-video animated film directed by Tony Bancroft
- Love Thy Neighbor (2005 film), with Scott Wolf
- Love Thy Neighbor (2006 film), a 2016 Canadian television-film
- Love Thy Neighbour (1967 film), a 1967 Danish-German comedy film
- Love Thy Neighbour (1973 film), a 1973 British film based on the situation comedy series
- Love Thy Neighbour (1972 TV series), a 1972–1976 British situation comedy television series
- Love Thy Neighbour (2011 UK TV series), a 2011 British reality television series that aired on Channel 4
- Love Thy Neighbour (Singaporean TV series), a 2011 MediaCorp Channel 8 Singaporean Mandarin drama
- Love Thy Neighbor (U.S. TV series), a 2013–2017 American comedy television series that aired on OWN
- Love Thy Neighbor, a 1973 American comedy television series starring Joyce Bulifant and Ron Masak
- Love Thy Neighbor (book), the book by Peter Maass
- Love Thy Neighbor: The Tory Diary of Prudence Emerson, a novel in the Dear America series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love Thy Neighbor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.