Jump to navigation Jump to search
A love meter, love tester or love teller may refer to:
- A questionnaire, often found in magazines and on the Internet, that tries to rates the subject's love to someone or other love related subjects
- Love tester machine, a type of amusement, which upon receiving credit tries to rate the subject's romanticism or love abilities
- Love Tester, a novelty toy made by Nintendo tries to determine how much two persons love each other
- Hand boiler, a glass sculpture sometimes used as a collector's item to measure love
- The Love Test, a 1935 British romantic comedy film
- Amilie, or the Love Test, an opera in three acts by the Irish composer, William Michael Rooke
- Annie's Coming Out, (also known as A Test of Love), a 1984 Australian drama film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love meter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.