|Full name||Lucas Domínguez Irarrázabal|
|Date of birth||27 October 1989|
|Place of birth||Santiago, Chile|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2014||→ Everton (loan)||14||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 September 2014.
Lucas Domínguez Irarrázabal (born 27 October 1989 in Santiago), better known as Lucas Domínguez, is a Chilean professional who plays for Palestino as a Centre back in the Spanish Segunda División. Domínguez has been capped by Chile at international level.
After of many years in Audax Italiano lower divisions, Domínguez was promoted to the first team of the club in June 2008. Domínguez he officially debut for the club in the fourth round of the Copa Chile 2008–09 against Santiago Wanderers, aged 19, in a 2–2 draw on 23 October. In the same match, he scored his first senior goal for Audax in the 51st minute. On 9 March 2009, he made his Chilean Primera Division debut, playing the 90 minutes in a 3–3 draw against Municipal Iquique.
In the next season, Domínguez was a frequently player in Audax's starting lineup, being a key player in the club, devoting in his position. On 18 March 2010, he scored his first competitive goal for Primera Division in a 5–1 victory over Ñublense at Nelson Oyarzún Stadium. Domínguez made an important role as defender in the 3–2 victory of Audax against Universidad Católica, he also scored the momentary draw 1–1 with an impressive header.
Domínguez made his debut for Chilean national team on 22 January 2011 against the United States at The Home Depot Center in Carson. He came on as a second-half substitute, replacing Daúd Gazale after 71 minutes.
- "Lucas Domínguez Irarrázabal". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- "Lucas Domínguez". National Football Teams. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- "U.S. Men's National Team Opens 2011 With 1-1 Draw Against Chile Behind First Career Goal from Teal Bunbury". US Soccer. 22 January 2011. Retrieved 21 September 2011.
- French, Scott (22 January 2011). "Inside Look: U.S. 1, Chile 1". ESPNsoccernet. Retrieved 21 September 2011.