Lugard may refer to:
- Sir Frederick Lugard, 1st Baron Lugard, British colonial bureaucrat and military officer.
- Lugard Road, one of many places in Hong Kong named after Baron Lugard.
- PS Lugard, a Uganda Railway paddle steamer named after Baron Lugard and built in 1927
- PS Lugard II, a Kenya and Uganda Railways and Harbours paddle steamer named after Baron Lugard and built in 1946
- Lugard is also the capital city of Murandy in the Wheel of Time series of novels by Robert Jordan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lugard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.