15 August 1981 |
Penrith, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.86 m)|
|Weight||15 st 4 lb (97 kg)|
Luke Dyer (born rugby league player who currently plays for the Central Comets in the Queensland Cup. Dyer, raised in Australia, played one game in the National Rugby League for the Penrith Panthers and then moved to the UK where he played for Castleford Tigers, Hull Kingston Rovers and the Crusaders. He primarily plays in the backline. Dyer has represented the Wales national rugby league team.15 August 1981) is an Australian-born Welsh international
Luke Dyer as born in Penrith, New South Wales.
Dyer scored the Crusaders first and only try in their first game in the Super League.
- "Profile at loverugbyleague.com". loverugbyleague.com. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Storm hoping lucky sevens will reveal next young gun". Only Melbourne. Retrieved 2007-10-24.
- Andy Wilson (2007-11-05). "McCormack celebrates as Scotland make it to World Cup". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2008-04-19.
- "Leeds 28-6 Celtic Crusaders". BBC News. 2009-02-06. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
|This rugby league football biography relating to an Australian born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|