From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lumbroso)
- Isaac Lumbroso (1680-1752), rabbi and talmudiste ;
- Giacomo Lumbroso (born 1859, Leghorn), Italian physician.
- Cesare Lombroso (1835–1909): An Italian criminologist.
- Carolina Lombroso (died 1944), wife of the Italian partisan Eugenio Calò.
- Patrick Lumbroso (1956-2014, Tunis), French TV Director.
- Michel Lumbroso (born 1959, Tunis), French Senior Executive Producer in Entertainment Services (Live Shows, TV programs, Corp Events).
- Daniela Lumbroso (born 1961, Tunis), Tunisian-French TV & radio presenter.
- Henrietta Lumbroso Allen (born in Tunisia), wife of George Allen (football) and mother of George Allen (U.S. politician).
- Isaac Lumbroso (died 1752), chief rabbi of Tunis and rabbinical author.
- Jacob Lumbrozo, Portuguese traveller, first Jew to permanently settle in the New World, see List of people from Maryland.
- Lombroso, an Italian indie band, featuring Taketo Gohara
- Jérémie Lumbroso, a French professor of computer science at Princeton University
- Casal Lumbroso, administrative subdivision of Rome
- Mocatta, Lumbrozo de Mattos Mocatta and Lumbroso de Mattos Mocatta, a distinguished ancient Anglo-Jewish family
- Hachmei Provence
|This page lists people with the surname Lombroso, Lumbroso, Lumbrozo. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|