Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lumia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lumia may refer to:
- Lumia (citrus), the pear lemon
- Lumia art, art created from light
- Guajona or Lumia, a creature of Cantabrian mythology
- Microsoft Lumia, a line of smartphones by Nokia and Microsoft Mobile
- Giuseppe Lumia (born 1960), Italian politician
- James Lumia, criminal, see Nicola Impastato
- Guy Lumia, concertmaster for the album Silver 'n Strings Play the Music of the Spheres
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lumia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.