From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lumina (disambiguation))
|Look up lumina or lumină in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lumina may refer to:
- World of Lumina, a graphic novel entitled Lumina created by Emanuele Tenderini and Linda Cavallini.
- Chevrolet Lumina
- Lumina Foundation for Education
- Lumina, Constanța, a commune in Constanţa County, Romania
- Lumina, a literary journal published by Sarah Lawrence College
- One of the eight Elemental Spirits in the Super Nintendo game Secret of Mana
- "Lumina, the Sword of Luminescence" - an elemental sword wielded by the titular protagonist, Brave Fencer Musashi, for the Sony PlayStation.
- The plural form of Lumen (anatomy)
- A song by Joan Osborne from Relish
- PC-BSD#Lumina, a desktop environment for Unix systems
- Editura Lumina, a Moldovan publishing house
- LUMINA, a high-rise residential development in San Francisco
- Lumen (anatomy), the innermost layer of a hollow organ such as the stomach or an artery.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lumina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.