Luminate Education Group
Luminate Education Group (formerly Leeds City College Group) brings together a number of secondary, further and higher education institutions in Yorkshire, England. It was renamed from Leeds City College Group in December 2018 to better reflect its growing portfolio of institutions.
The members of the group are:
- Leeds City College, formed from the merger in 2009 of Park Lane College Leeds, Leeds College of Technology and Leeds Thomas Danby College along with Joseph Priestley College (which joined in 2011).
- Keighley College 
- Leeds College of Music, now Leeds Conservatoire
- White Rose Academies Trust, which operates Leeds City Academy, Leeds East Academy, Leeds West Academy and (from 1 December 2020), Mill Field Primary Academy.
- Harrogate College, which joined the Group on 1 August 2019.
The group currently has around 22,300 students.
Higher education provision in Leeds is delivered under the name "University Centre Leeds". The business and staff development teams of the Leeds, Keighley and Harrogate Colleges were brought together on 18 January 2021 to form the Yorkshire Centre for Training and Development.
- Camden, Billy (2019-04-26). "Troubled Hull College Group to downsize". FE Week. Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- Luminate Education Group, Radiating Positivity. Transforming Lives, Luminate Education Group Strategy 2019-2021
- Mill Field Primary Academy, accessed 19 January 2021
- "Hull College Group agrees transfer of Harrogate College". Insider Media Ltd. Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- "Harrogate College joins Luminate Education Group". Harrogate College. 26 April 2019. Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- University Centre Leeds
- Luminate Education Group, Yorkshire Centre for Training and Development, accessed 19 January 2021