Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lump may refer to:
- "Lump" (song), a 1995 song by The Presidents of the United States of America
- Lump (compilation album), a 2000 best-of album by The Presidents of the United States of America
- Lump (dog), a dog who inspired Pablo Picasso
- The Lump, a 1991 animated short film
- Lump hammer, a sledgehammer
- Lump, a thermo-spatial unit in a lumped capacitance model of a thermal system
- Swelling (medical)
- Globus pharyngis, a "lump in one's throat"
- Clay lump, a mudbrick
- Lump sum, a one-time payment of money
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.