Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lumsden may refer to:
- Lumsden, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, a town
- Lumsden, Saskatchewan, Canada, a town
- Lumsden (provincial electoral district), Saskatchewan, Canada
- Lumsden, New Zealand, a town
- Lumsden, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, a village
- Lumsden (surname)
- Lumsden Barkway (1878-1968), Anglican bishop
- Lumsden Hare (1874-1964), Irish actor
- Clan Lumsden, a Lowland Scottish clan
- Lumsden baronets, a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- Lumsden Heritage Trust, formed in 2013 in New Zealand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lumsden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.