Lumsden may refer to:
- Lumsden, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, a town
- Lumsden, Saskatchewan, Canada, a town
- Lumsden (provincial electoral district), Saskatchewan, Canada
- Lumsden, New Zealand, a town
- Lumsden, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, a village
- Lumsden (surname)
- Lumsden Barkway (1878-1968), Anglican bishop
- Lumsden Hare (1874-1964), Irish actor
- Clan Lumsden, a Lowland Scottish clan
- Lumsden baronets, a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- Lumsden Heritage Trust, formed in 2013 in New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lumsden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.