Luna Park (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luna park or lunapark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luna Park is the name of multiple amusement parks.
Luna Park, Lunar Park, or Lunapark may also refer to:
Films and plays
- Luna Park (1992 film), directed by Pavel Lungin
- Luna Park (1960 film), a 1960 Argentine film
- Luna Park (play), written by Caridad Svich
- Luna Park, a play written by Donald Margulies
- Luna-Park, a French literary magazine
- Luna-Park, a novel by French writer Elsa Triolet
- Lunar Park, a 2005 mock memoir by American novelist Bret Easton Ellis
- "Luna Park" (Pet Shop Boys song)
- "Luna Park", a 1961 composition by Tod Dockstader
- Luna Park, a 1954 song by, Yves Montand.
- Luna Park (2003), by Irish folk group Kíla
- Luna Park (2010), by Portuguese rock band Blind Zero
- Lunapark (album) (1992), by American rock band Luna
- Live at Luna Park (2013), by American progressive metal band Dream Theater
- Luna Park, one of the buildings at Boardwalk Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, US
- Estadio Luna Park, an arena in Buenos Aires, Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luna Park.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.