Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lung, lừng, or lungs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lung is an organ for breathing.
Lung(s) may also refer to:
- Lung, Tibet, a village in Tibet
- Lung, Nepal, a village in Nepal
- Lung (Tibetan Buddhism), a concept in Tibetan Buddhism
- Lung (Chinese medicine), a functionally defined organ (zang-fu) in traditional Chinese medicine
- Radical 212 (龍), the Chinese character for "dragon" transliterated as lung in some systems
- Long (surname), also transliterated as "Lung"
- Lungs (album), 2009 debut album by Florence and the Machine
- Lungs (EP), 1982 EP by American post-hardcore band Big Black
- "Lungs", a song by Chvrches from their 2013 debut album, The Bones of What You Believe
- "Lungs", a song by Allday released in 2019
- Lungs, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.