Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lurch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lurch may refer to:
- Lurch (The Addams Family), fictional butler in the 1960s American television series
- Lurch McDuck, fictional character, Scrooge McDuck's cousin, in the 1968 Disney story
- Lurch (EP), released in 1990 by Steel Pole Bath Tub
As a nickname:
- Björn Andersson (handballer) (born 1950), Swedish former handball player
- Gene Brabender (1941-1996), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Barry Goodingham (born 1945), former Australian rules footballer
- Robert Jackson, musician with New Birth (band)
- John O'Neill (rugby league) (1943-1999), Australian rugby league player
- Rodney Remple, Big White Truck Driver.Born December 30th 1970.
- LURCH, software tool for debugging
- Jerk (physics), also known as lurch, the rate of change of acceleration
- Lurch, a Ankole-Watusi steer holding world record for horn circumference
- Big Lurch (cosmology), a cosmological model for the ultimate fate of the universe
- Big Lurch (b. 1976), rapper and convicted murderer and cannibal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lurch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.