Harris grew up in Yorkshire and Scotland. She trained in perfumery with Monique Schlienger in Paris and then worked with Robertet in Grasse. In 2000, Harris created the Miller Harris perfume and candle line with her partner Christophe Michel, and became known for fragrances like L'Air de Rien (originally created as a bespoke fragrance for Jane Birkin) and  Citron Citron, London-based private equity fund Neo Capital took a stake in the company in 2012 and in 2014 Harris left Miller Harris and turned her focus to a new venture, Perfumer H, which she launched in July 2015.
- Diner, Jessica (20 February 2016). "This London Perfume Shop Is Reimagining the Signature Scent". Vogue. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- McCarthy, Fiona (5 October 2015). "Lyn Harris launches Perfumer H bespoke fragrances". The Telegraph. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Tyler, Janet. "Uncommon scents". Marylebone Journal. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Bentley, Vicci (24 September 2015). "Lyn Harris talks personal taste: Part Two". Financial Times. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Niven, Lisa (26 January 2016). "How To Smell Like Jane Birkin". British Vogue. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Rivkin, Annabel (10 January 2014). "You beauty! Miller Harris Citron Citron eau de parfum". Evening Standard. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Stocks, Christopher (2 June 2016). "Miller Harris reinvents itself with two new perfumes and new packaging". Wallpaper. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|