From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lysias can refer to several people.
- Lysias (born c. 440 BC; died c. 380 BC), an Attic orator
- Lysias (Syrian chancellor), chancellor of the Seleucid Empire, enemy of the Maccabees
- Claudius Lysias, a figure mentioned in the New Testament book of the Acts of the Apostles
- Lysias Anicetus, an Indo-Greek king
- Lysias of Tarsus, a Priest of Hercules and tyrant of Tarsus in the 1st century BC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lysias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.