Location of Máncora in the Talara province
|Founded||November 14, 1908|
|• Mayor||Victor Raul Saucedo Llaque|
|Time zone||PET (UTC-5)|
Máncora District is a district in the Talara Province of the Piura Region in northwestern Peru. Its capital is the beach resort town of Máncora. Officially established as a district on November 14, 1908, its current mayor is Victor Raul Saucedo Llaque.
Towns and villages
- Las Pocitas Mancora Chico
- Las Pocitas Tourist portal
- Mancora Chico Tourist portal
- Las Pocitas Beach at Mancora Guide
Las Pocitas Beach is one the special places at Mancora District. Is recommended for everyone who tries to be away from a town movement.
- North: Zorritos District (in the Tumbes Region)
- East: Marcavelica District (Sullana Province)
- South: Los Órganos District
- West: Pacific Ocean
According to the 2005 Census, the district has 8,570 inhabitants.
- (Spanish) Municipalidad Distrital de Máncora - Máncora Municipal Council official website