From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Märchen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Märchen is the German diminutive of the obsolete German word Mär, meaning "news, tale" (see Märchen). It may refer to:
- A fairy tale, a type of short story that typically features folkloric characters, such as fairies, goblins, elves, trolls, dwarves, giants or gnomes, and usually magic or enchantments
- A type of musical composition
Märchen or Marchen may also refer to:
- Marchen script, used for writing the Zhang-Zhung language
- Marchen Maersk, Danish container ship
- Märchen (album), a 2010 story album by the Japanese musical group Sound Horizon
- The Green Snake and the Beautiful Lily (German: Märchen), German fairy tale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Märchen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.