From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MBE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MBE commonly refers to Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, a grade within the British order of chivalry.
MBE may also refer to:
- Master of Bioethics (bioethics)
- Master of Bioscience Enterprise
- Master of Business Engineering
- Master of Business Economics (business economics)
- Mail Boxes Etc., a global retail chain of business service centers
- Management by exception, a style of management
- Mean Biased Error, a form of calculating of statistical error in mathematics
- Meeting/Beating Earnings expectations, a financial term related to a company's earnings in relation to those predicted by financial analysts
- Mid-Brunhes Event, a climatic change at around 430,000 years ago
- Minority business enterprise, a term to describe companies based on their ethnic ownership (predominantly United States usage)
- Molecular-beam epitaxy, a thin film crystal growth technique
- Molecular Biology and Evolution, a biology scientific journal
- Morning Becomes Eclectic, a music program on NPR member station KCRW in Santa Monica, California
- Multi Band Excitation, a family of speech coders
- Multibeam echosounder, a hydrographic survey device used to map ocean floors
- Multistate Bar Examination, a professional exam administered to most prospective American lawyers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MBE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.