MCI Group, based in Geneva, Switzerland, is the world's largest professional conference organiser employing 1,800 people in 31 countries as of April 2016. The company also operates as an association management company, or AMC.
MCI operates marketing-events firm Black Flower Agency; Don't Believe in Style, a cultural creative agency in southeast Asia; technical production firm Dorier; performance measurement services firm FairControl; public-affairs company Logos Public Affairs; destination management company Ovation DMC; and incentive-travel operator Hagen Invent.
Roger Tondeur founded MCI in Geneva in 1987. In 2010, he handed over the reins to his son, Sébastien Tondeur, who now leads the company as CEO.
- "Houston and MCI Partner to Attract Global Medical Meetings". meetingsnet.com. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "MCI Group, Coulter Companies Announce Merger". Associations Now. 2015-03-12. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "Association Management | Our Services | MCI". www.mci-group.com. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "MCI Group, Coulter Cos. Merge to Form MCI USA: Meetings & Conventions". www.meetings-conventions.com. Retrieved 2016-05-30.
- "Group Brands | Company | MCI". www.mci-group.com. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- "Switzerland-based MCI Group and Virgina-based Coulter Join Forces: Meetings & Conventions". www.meetings-conventions.com. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- "MCI USA". www.mci-group.com. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- "http://www.mci-group.com/en/about_us/management/roger_tondeur". www.mci-group.com. Retrieved 2016-05-31. External link in
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (June 2016)|
|This Switzerland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|